Online career tests are tools to help you determine interests, explore careers, and identify college majors? Career tests help you -
- Discover who you really are and understand your likes, dislikes, and interests.
- Match your likes, interests, skills, and personality styles to careers.
- Find training programs that are a match to the careers that they are interested.
- Succeed in planning a career.
The best online career tests are -
- Self Directed Search (Internet or Mobile Version)
- RIASEC Inventory (Online Version)
- Transferable Skills Scale (Online Version)
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator W/ Career Report
- Strong Interest Inventory - Standard Report, College Report, and High School Report
- Strong Interest Inventory - Standard W/ Interpretive Report, College W/ Interpretive Report, and High School W/ Interpretive Report
See our newest online career tests!
Explore Careers and College Majors System and Bonus Tutorial
Watch Explore Careers and College Majors videos!
Explore Careers and College Majors video!
Explore Careers and College Majors Bonus Tutorial video!
- Build awareness of interests and skills with online, easy-to-use, Holland Code career tools.
- Explore career interests or transferable skills.
- Create a list of potential careers.
- Generate printable PDF reports.