Online career tests are tools to help you determine interests, explore careers, and identify college majors? Career tests help you -
- Discover who you really are and understand your likes, dislikes, and interests.
- Match your likes, interests, skills, and personality styles to careers.
- Find training programs that are a match to the careers that they are interested.
- Succeed in planning a career.
The best online career tests are -
- Self Directed Search (Internet or Mobile Version)
- RIASEC Inventory (Online Version)
- Transferable Skills Scale (Online Version)
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator W/ Career Report
- Strong Interest Inventory - Standard Report, College Report, and High School Report
- Strong Interest Inventory - Standard W/ Interpretive Report, College W/ Interpretive Report, and High School W/ Interpretive Report
- My Career Profile
See our newest online career tests!
- Build awareness of interests and skills with online, easy-to-use, Holland Code career tools.
- Explore career interests or transferable skills.
- Create a list of potential careers.
- Generate printable PDF reports.