The Hollandcodes.com Master Course is a training program for professionals who want to know master Holland Codes resources.
You will -
- Receive key factors to determine the right inventory or test that meets the needs of your clients or students
- Learn the three steps in the career planning process
- Gain an understanding of Holland Codes as well as the interrelationship between Holland Codes, careers and college majors
- Have access to the leading Holland Codes inventories or activities
- Receive a supplemental career and college major exploration resources
- Have a step-by-step guide to explore careers and college majors
- Use the course to help your clients and students pinpoint interests and Holland personality styles.
- Have strategies to help your students and clients discover who they really are with tools to understand their likes, dislikes, and interests
- Know how to help your students and clients match their likes, interests, skills, and personality styles to careers
- Have resources to find training programs that are a match to the careers that they are interested.
Here are examples of course activities -
Step 1: Read the files in the Introduction module.
Step 2: Read the activities. Activities come with fact sheets and other resources.
- Build Self Awareness
- Understand Career Interest Groups – What do the scores mean?
- Know RIASEC Personalities
- Selecting the Right Training Program
- Career Planning – Putting the Pieces Together
- Career Interest Inventory
- PIC Career Survey
- RIASEC Interest Inventory
- Self Directed Search
- Strong Interest Inventory
Step 4: Match Interests to Career activity.
Step 5: Utilize Research a Career Tool.
Step 6: Build list of potential careers.
Step 7: Perform Search for College Tool.
Step 8: Make a list of potential college majors.
Step 9: Complete other Career Planning activities.
Receive bonuses on future Hollandcodes.com purchases.
The cost for the program is $500.
Unlimited access to course resources! You have permission to reuse the materials for your clients and students!
However, we require that you complete and return the non-disclosure agreement before we send you the PayPal link to make your purchase.
- Read, print, sign, and date Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Return the NONDISCLOSURE-AGREEMENT by scan
- Email to hollandcodes at gmail.com
When we receive your payment, you will receive a link to access the Hollandcodes.com Master Course. During the course, you can also send questions about the career tests and materials via email to hollandcodes at gmail.com